The holidays have different meanings for everyone. Thanksgiving is one of the few that is rooted in tradition, with a universal message regardless of culture: it’s about family, food and gratitude.
At Nuro, we’re thankful for our amazing team, clients and the marketing industry at large. So let’s take a look at some business stats that make this holiday unique.
- A new survey from LendEDU finds that the average American will spend a total of $165.14 on Thanksgiving expenses.
- people about their expected costs, says travel expenses make up $67.59 of that amount, with the rest going for food, wine, and other expenses.
- There are 254 million turkeys raised in the U.S. each year, with a total value of $4.85 billion.
- For Black Friday 2017 it is estimated a total $682.0 billion will be spent, that’s a 4% increase from last year according to the National Retail Federation.
- Last year in 2016, 137 million people went to stores over the four-day Black Friday weekend. That was a third more than the 102 million in 2015.
Whether you’re one of the 50.9 million Americans expected to travel or you’re staying local, Nuro wishes you a happy, healthy, safe holiday!
Maybe we’re bias but we think high-quality web design is essential for any business. Web design isn’t all about aesthetics, it has to be functional! What’s the point of adding all the bells and whistles if your site fails to attract customers and increase sales?
Your Design Matters, and so Does Your Content
Do yourself a favor and build a website that resonates with your target audience. Consumers say that web design elements are among the top factors they consider when deciding whether to trust a website or not. A website that is outdated, too busy, too many pop-ups, boring or has slow load times is a major deterrent.
Bettering Your Branding Strategy
Your website should serve as an extension of your brand. If you have a physical location, make sure that the characteristic branding elements remain consistent on the website including the logo, colors, and font. Even your communication style should be the same across all online marketing platforms you use. This makes your business more consistent which adds to credibility, and in today’s digital world that can have a huge impact on increasing sales.
We believe that web design has a direct correlation with conversion rates. Be sure that your website is easy to navigate and it is clear and easy for visitors to reach the pages they want. And once they get what they’re looking for, there should always be a call-to-action.
Ask us how we can improve your web design.